What is deep groove ball bearings
Deep groove ball bearings are the most widely used bearing type. They have low friction and are optimized for low noise and low vibration which enables high rotational speeds. They accommodate radial and axial loads in both directions, are easy to mount, and require less maintenance than other bearing types.
Deep groove ball bearings are a more common type of rolling bearings. The basic deep groove ball bearing consists of an outer ring, an inner ring, a set of steel balls and a set of cages. The deep groove ball bearing types are single row and double row. The deep groove ball structure is also divided into two types: sealed and open. The open type refers to the bearing without sealing structure.
The sealed deep groove ball is divided into dust-proof seal and oil proof seal. The dust seal cover material is stamped from steel plate, which is simple to prevent dust from entering the bearing raceway. The oil-proof type is a contact type oil seal, which can effectively prevent the grease inside the bearing from overflowing.
The single row deep groove ball bearing type code is 6, and the double row deep groove ball bearing code is 4. The utility model has the advantages of simple structure, convenient and is a kind of bearing which is relatively popular in production and widely used.
Deep groove ball bearings are mainly subjected to radial loads and can also withstand radial loads and axial loads. When it is only subjected to radial loads, the contact angle is zero. When the deep groove ball bearing has a large radial clearance, it has the performance of an angular contact bearing and can withstand a large axial load. The deep groove ball bearing has a small friction coefficient and a high limit speed.
According to the size and size of deep groove ball bearings can be divided into:
- Miniature bearings—-bearings with a nominal outside diameter range of 26mm or less;
- Small bearings—-bearings with a nominal outer diameter range of 28-55mm;
- Small and medium-sized bearings—-bearings with a nominal outer diameter range of 60-115mm;
- Medium and large bearings—-bearings with a nominal outer diameter range of 120-190mm
- Large bearings—-bearings with a nominal outer diameter range of 200-430mm;
- Large bearings—-bearings with a nominal outer diameter range of 440mm or more
For more product information or inquiry, pls click our starwex for more details.